Enter Digital World Area

Hot News Digital Computer Technology Live Information

Digital Information

News support tips new digital internet computer technology and other useful people information

News On Digital

Information about audio, video, camera digital, mobile phone, printers, gadget, game console, and hot news technology

Get iPod 240Gb

I'm a music junkie, I admit it. But honestly, I thought that I would have appeased all of my pocket music library needs when I upgraded my iPod from 20 to 80GB. It helped for a while, but every so often I find myself deleting yet another 30-minute experimental jazz track from my hard drive to make way for more new music. I have a problem.

iPod repair site, RapidRepair.com has a solution--a temporary one at least. The site today announced the addition of a 240GB iPod hard drive to its list of music player upgrades. No word on price yet, though the site's 120GB hard drive is priced at $189.99, and I'm guessing you can add at least $20 to that price.

According to RapidRepair.com, the hard drive will be available for all 5G iPods. Upgrades for the iPod Classic and Zune 2G are expected to be available at some point as well. In the meantime the site has a waiting list for the 5G models. Sorry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment